Friday, May 29, 2009

Work Station

Last night was a late night for me, and no I was not doing anything really productive. I should have been resting is what I should have been doing, but I was reading and laughing at a thread on etsy.com. Those girls were cracking me up about their workstations. The thread was about how clean is your workstation, well mine looks like Hobby Lobby got sick in my office. I literally have a path to my main closet to get my stuff out. I know that is embarrassing. I was blushing just thinking about it. So when will I get it cleaned probably later in June lol. On girl wanted us to take pics of our offices, I am not brave enough lol. Many that did take pics was very nice work stations. I really enjoyed that thread last night. So how clean is your work station?

No comments:

Post a Comment