Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sick and Working

Well, I am still sick and it is getting worse. No can't go to the doctor, because you have to have insurance. I have started zicam, so pray for my taste buds. The last time I took this stuff it made my taste buds all crazy. I am very excited for Penny. She has made her very first sale in our shop. www.countingwithlove.etsy.com! I am so proud of her. She is a very hard working grandma. We have planned for us to have work days at her house because of her grandkids, I will help her watch them while she worked. We didn't get to start it this week because I got sick. Blah! We have a show to go to at the end of June!!!! On a different note, I was able to lower the shipping cost on some of our items. I am excited about that as well. I will try to get more stuff on there today, but right now I am running a fever, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment