Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Peach Festival in Stratford Oklahoma

Well, Penny and I are going to another craft show on June 27. We will be going to the Peach Festival in Stratford. I can not wait, if anyone has had a peach from there they will think they are in heaven!! I had my first peach from there last summer and I have already told Penny she better tie me to our booth! They are soo good. It is not to late to enter if anyone is interested in getting a booth. This will be our official craft show. We went to an arts festival in April but it was interesting. This was the first year for this arts festival and the lady that was putting it together had way to much on her plate. It was a good way to get our feet wet. We had a blast taking pictures on our way back from the art festival. I will post our pictures on here. They are funny and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment